For those of you who received our November Box, you are now the proud owner of a mini cocotte from Le Creuset.
If you are wondering what to make in these adorable cocottes, here is a delicious egg recipe to make for breakfast or even as a starter!
There are also other mini cocotte recipes available in the current issue of the MFCH Magazine that you can find, HERE
Individual Egg Casserole With Roquefort and Béchamel Sauce
- 30 grams of soft butter (usalted) (2.5 tablespoons)
- 1 cup of your favorite Béchamel Sauce
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams of Roquefort (or blue cheese) (1/2 cup)
- Basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 1 baguette or slices of bread
- Preheat your oven to 210°C or 410°F
- Add 1/4 cup of Béchamel Sauch in each mini cocotte
- Break and place 1 egg per cocotte, add salt & pepper
- Crumble the Roquefort or Blue Cheese over the eggs
- Place the 4 mini cocottes in a bain-marie and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes
- Once out of the oven, chop up some basil and add to the top for garnish
- Cut the bread into slices and use them to dunk in your eggs and enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Patricia Kettenhofen for Elle & Vire
If you love cooking as much as we do, then you will love the theme of our February Box, Le French Chef. This Box will be filled with new luxurious French items that we believe should be in every kitchen!
To gift this Box to yourself or a fellow home chef, click HERE