For everyone who joined us for the May Box, we are happy to share the Marlette Madeleine recipe in English!
Ingredients to add:
165 g of soft butter
5.5 cl of milk (55g)
For a Vegan-friendly version, replace the dairy and eggs with 200g of apple sauce and 110g of vegetable oil.
- Mix the softened butter, eggs, and milk in a large bowl
- Add the contents of the bag little by little without overworking the dough
- Place in a cool place for 20 minutes (optional)
- Fill the madeleine molds and bake 8-10 minutes at 190°C (374°F)
-If you do not have a madeleine mold, you can alternatively use a mini muffin or muffin mold. The baking time may vary, so make sure to check on them!
- Turn out the madeleines as soon as they come out of the oven
- Enjoy them while they are still warm or let them cool down on a baking rack
**If you are looking to add a little extra sweetness to them, you can add a square of salted butter caramel to the center of each madeleine after you pour the dough into your mold. For madeleines with a chocolate shell, melt 100g of chocolate and 15g of butter over a very low heat. Dip the bottom of your madeleines in the melted chocolate and chill them for a few minutes before enjoying.
We hope that you enjoy the Marlette Madeleines as much as we do! Make sure to tag us on social media so that we can see your madeleine creations!