[col span=”4″ span__sm=”12″]
[col span=”8″ span__sm=”12″]
In 1643 a merchant named Claude Trudon arrived in Paris. He soon became the owner of a store on Saint-Honoré Street through a fruitful marriage.
In addition to selling spices and other goods, Claude Trudon also made candles and supplied local customers and parishes. Today Cire Trudon still supplies churches and has developed a private label activity over the last decades. Cire Trudon currently supplies some of the most prestigious brands in the world from its factory in Normandy