We are happy to announce that the MSFB Heirloom Wedding Box is back!
This luxurious Box makes the perfect wedding gift for the bride in your life. It is a modern version of the French tradition, “le trousseau”, a special place for future brides to collect special items for their marriage and on their honeymoon.
In our Heirloom Wedding Box we include our favourite French designers known for their timeless well-crafted creations. Each gift is curated for the bride to cherish on her wedding day, during her honeymoon, and for years to come
the contents revealed:
Each item is carefully chosen with a special significance:
- a candle by the iconic French perfume creator Annick Goutal for a delightful scent as she is getting ready for her big day
- luxury full sized body products by Annick Goutal from their Petite Cherie range to relax and pamper the bride to be
- a stunning necklace by Gisel B to wear during the wedding festivities or on her honeymoon
- a carefully selected antique French jewellery box (designs and styles may vary), a very special place for her ring
- a lavender wand woven by the renowned Franc 1884 to perfume her wedding dress or wardrobe
- an antique cake slicer (designs and styles may vary) to cut the cake on the big day and for the rest of their life together
- two hand-embroidered linen travel bags by Edith Mezard, a textile designer in the south of France, for her shoes or lingerie on her honeymoon, embroidered with a sprig of blue lavender
personalized for her:
For our Heirloom Wedding Box, we offer the inclusion of a special note from you. Include your text in ‘Notes’ when you place the order.
Each Box is wrapped by hand with white tissue and satin ribbon, and packaged beautifully in a white Box with gold lettering.
We cannot wait to share this special moment with the bride in your life, as we are sure it will be remembered for years to come.
For more information and to order, please follow this link: The Heirloom Wedding Box